I have come out with a dish that defines, chicken-fried chicken. My version of chicken-fried chicken simply about taking chicken meat and stuffing it inside a chicken! Hold on, I know it sounds wacky but trust me, you will be in for a treat. I assure you on that. Although this dish takes a bit of time to make but it will be worth it. It is a great dish for parties too. You can serve this from a range of kid’s party to even cocktail party. It will be a definite hit.
Here is the ingredients that you need
Note: This dish serves for 12 people. You may vary the ingredients according to the number of people you are serving too
100g gram of minced chicken
1/4 cup of finely diced carrot (optional)
1/4 cup of finely diced spring onion
1 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional, you may subtitue this with nutmeg)
1and 1/2 table spoon of light soya sauce
12 piece of chicken wing (use mid joint chicken wing without the drumstick)
Let’s make our chicken-fried chicken, shall we?
1) Wash the chicken wings and then prepare to debone the chicken wing
2) This is going to be tricky but you will get the hang of it! Firstly, loosen the skin around the mid joint. Next, carefully loosen the bone in the mid joint by twisting and turning the mid joint bone. Take out the meat in the mid joint out as well. Once you get the bone and the meat out, the chicken wing is ready to be stuffed.
3) Chop the mid joint meat
4) Put the 100g minced meat, chopped mid joint meat, 1/4 cup of diced carrot, 1/4 cup of spring onion in a bowl
5) Mix the ingredient well as add garlic powder, light soya sauce, white pepper and salt to season the mixture. Combine well.
6) Take the chicken wing and open the skin pocket that you made earlier on and stuff with the filling that you have made earlier
7) Salt the chicken and fry them until they are golden brown
And there you have it! Chicken-fried chicken. You can serve this with Thai chili sauce or you can simply chopped red chili and mix it with mayonnaise or simply have it own its own with a squeeze of lime juice. Either way, its delicious!