Pork on a Stick
This recipe will make six servings. It may be prepared in a microwave or conventional oven. This is excellent for serving with rice or vegetable dishes. They are wonderful for serving at parties. They are very decorative to the table. These will store easily in the fridge and may be easily reheated in the microwave. They are excellent for serving at lunch or dinner. Pork on a stick also goes well serving with a salad. These are great for taking along on picnics. They serve well with potato dishes also. These are a delightful addition to any table. They have a great taste that guest will enjoy. I hope you enjoy preparing and serving this recipe as much as I do. They are quite simple to make. These are also great for packing in lunch boxes. It is nice to have recipe that will be enjoyed by many that may prepared fast and easy. The microwave is a very time saving tool in the kitchen, Cooking in the microwave is also very energy efficient. It is great for cooking those hurried meals.
How to Microwave Pork on a Stick
2 pounds of boneless pork cut in pieces
1 can of pineapple chunks
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce
1 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Bell pepper strips for garnishment
1. Mix the pineapple chunks and juice with the barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic and salt.
2. Marinate the pork overnight in a shallow plastic container.
3. Place pork onto skewers and place on microwave safe baking sheet.
4. Microwave covered on high for 10 minutes.
5. Remove pork from microwave and broil in a broiler until the edges are crispy.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Conventional Oven Preparation for Pork on a Stick
Ingredients are the same for preparing in microwave or conventional oven.
1. Mix the pineapple chunks with the juice together with the barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar, garlic, and salt.
2. Marinate the [pork in this mixture overnight in a plastic container.
3. Place pork on skewers with bell pepper strips.
4. Place on a baking sheet and brush with marinade.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Brush again with marinade.
6. Remove from oven and broil in broiler until the edges are crispy. Serve and enjoy!