This is a simple, no fail, blueberry pie recipe. I love it because it was one of the easiest things for me to make when I first started baking. It only takes a few ingredients to make the best blueberry pie you will ever eat. You can use a store bought crust or make you own.
1 c granulated sugar
3 tb cornstarch
2 tb tapioca
1 tb lemon juice
5 c blueberries (divided), washed and dried
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large saucepan or pot, stir together the granulated sugar, cornstarch and tapioca with a wooden spoon.
3. Stir in the water and lemon juice.
4. Carefully fold in 2 cups of blueberries.
5. Boil on medium heat until the mixture is fairly thick and clear.
6. Turn off the heat and gently fold in the remaining 3 cups of blueberries.
7. Promptly pour the mixture in to a pie shell.
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes or until your crust is browned.
Please be sure to keep an eye on it, as all ovens bake differently!